GOOD NEWS!Selling cheapest tibia gold and tibia money!!!!
n***@gmail.com
2008-05-04 21:38:51 UTC
You can go to the website http://www.tibiaitem.com and www.tibiamoney.com
.You can buy the tibia gold at these two web.And you can
Buy Cheap Tibia Gold Money Items Power leveling from us.they provide
24/7 live help and Instant Delivery .Theyoffered every day by our
site. Candia(+ 5% free Gold Piece).MORE THAN 10% DISCOUNT at
Tibiamoney.com .Our 24/7 technical support means that if you ever run
into a problem with your perchase, a trained professional is on call
to help you. No matter how small you bought in our site, we will do
our best tomeet your needs .They promise to deliver tibia items, tibia
gold (tibia money, tibia gp) in 10 hours -72 hours. Some tibia worlds
in 30 mins. To learn more about our serice, just click in please!
Mendoza
2008-05-04 21:52:01 UTC
Post by n***@gmail.com
You can go to the website http://www.tibiaitem.com and www.tibiamoney.com
.You can buy the tibia
Le tibie ce le ho ancora, ciccio. Hai mica cinti erniari...?
--
"marinblues"
* In una nazione metallara come l'Italia*