Stanotte sapremo...
Kinglion Il Meticcio
2007-09-06 12:26:07 UTC
http://www.tiff07.ca/filmsandschedules/filmdetails.aspx?ID=706281055301386

Ciao,
Alessio (a.k.a. Kinglion Il Meticcio)
--
11:15, restate my assumptions: 1. Mathematics is the language of
nature. 2. Everything around us can be represented and understood
through numbers. 3. If you graph these numbers, patterns emerge.
Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature.
(Maximilian Cohen, Pi)
placebo75
2007-09-07 07:20:40 UTC
http://www.tiff07.ca/filmsandschedules/filmdetails.aspx?ID=7062810553...
A volte � meglio non sapere...
Emanuele
2007-09-07 09:11:09 UTC
Post by Kinglion Il Meticcio
http://www.tiff07.ca/filmsand
"Sarah is aided by the ghost of her mother (Daria Nicolodi, Asia’s
actual mother), a white witch."

Actual mother... perché ne cambia una ogni mese???

Emanuele
Kinglion Il Meticcio
2007-09-07 09:51:15 UTC
Post by Kinglion Il Meticcio
http://www.tiff07.ca/filmsand
"Sarah is aided by the ghost of her mother (Daria Nicolodi, Asia�s actual
mother), a white witch."
Actual mother... perché ne cambia una ogni mese???
Emanuele
Ah, Emanuè, actual vuol dire reale!

(Maximilian Cohen, Pi)
Emanuele
2007-09-07 13:51:01 UTC
Post by Kinglion Il Meticcio
Ah, Emanuè, actual vuol dire reale!
Come "former" che non vuol dire formosa...

Devo comprà sto vocabolario decente...

:|

Emanuele
Kinglion Il Meticcio